Last Online
In order to view the online list you have to be registered and logged in.

We are a free and open
community, all are welcome.

Click here to Register

Online Users

In total there are 5 users online :: 0 registered, 1 hidden and 4 guests

Most users ever online was 47 on Mon Nov 25, 2013 7:59 pm

Registered users: No registered users based on users active over the past 5 minutes

Frequently Asked Questions

Frequently Asked Questions

PostAuthor: Pig Farmer » Wed Mar 31, 2010 6:20 pm

What do I have to do to join the WaR PiGs?
We are a gaming community, with an MMO section (that you're currently reading) and an FPS section (located here). If you are looking for the FPS side of the WaR Pigs, please follow the previous link. If you are looking to join with us in our MMO gaming, please make a post in our recruitment forum. Your application to join will be evaluated by the site administration quickly.

I am already a WaR PIT/PIG from the clan side, do I need to apply to join again?
Not at all! Just make a post in the recruitment section so that we know you are here. WaR PITs will be granted "Cadet" (new recruit) status, WaR Pigs will be granted "Ensign" (member) status.

Are there any restrictions for joining?
Not really, at first everyone is fair game. The determination of being a member is based on maturity and your ability to get along with others as well as representing the WaR Pigs in a positive manner. Age is only a restriction for membership and on Teamspeak (you must be at least 18 years old to get on our Teamspeak Server).

Why do you need donations, you're loaded with $$$ right?
No.

Who makes the final decisions, and are the people to approach if I have a problem on the server?
The main guys are Srafa and Eulif.
Pig Farmer
warpigsmmo.com Community Spokespig
PM's to this account will not be received.
Pig Farmer
WaR('@') Community Staff

Star Trek Online FAQs

PostAuthor: Pig Farmer » Wed Mar 31, 2010 6:20 pm

How do I join you guys in Star Trek Online?
To join the 48th Fleet 'The Warpigs' in Star Trek Online, please post in the recruitment forum. After your application is accepted, you will receive an invite to the fleet ingame. Your fleet rank will be Cadet until the Administration promotes you to Ensign (full member).

Who is in charge of the fleet in Star Trek Online?
The Warpigs Fleet administration is broken down into 3 Ranks:
  • Fleet Admirals - These people are the founding members of the fleet. These are the 5 people who originally gathered together and decided to form a fleet. Only those 5 people will ever have the rank of Fleet Admiral.
  • Admirals - These people are top level admins in the Fleet. They hold the same powers as Fleet Admirals as far as Fleet Business is concerned. Their voice is law unless overridden by Fleet Admirals.
  • Captains - These people are our assistant administrators. Their position on the forums is that of moderator.

How do I get promoted within the fleet?
By becoming a member of our fleet, you are joining a gaming community. While it is not required, we would like to see members actively participating on the forums, joining us on Teamspeak, and getting involved in general activities ingame. If you expect to be promoted above Ensign, then we do at least require that you join us on Teamspeak.
Pig Farmer
warpigsmmo.com Community Spokespig
PM's to this account will not be received.
Pig Farmer
WaR('@') Community Staff

Return to FAQs / Information